Location: Arusha, Tanzania
We are looking to employ a training manager with outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. A training manager is expected to be a strategic thinker with fantastic organizational and time management skills. You will have excellent research skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, training managers should understand the business operation and decision-making processes with a keen interest in producing targeted and tangible results.
Top candidates will be innovative, strong decision-makers and outstanding facilitators of learning and change.
Training Manager Responsibilities:
- Identify and assess the training needs of the organization in the mobile app development industry through job analysis, career paths and consultation with managers.
- Develop individualized and group training programs.
- Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Consult and market upcoming training to potential organizations and businesses within and outside the region.
- Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities.
- Effectively communicate with team members, trainers and management.
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver productive training.
- Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training.
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Conduct awareness pre-training sessions on organizations and different institutions
Training Manager Requirements:
- Interest and clear understanding of Mobile app development industry and its impact
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem-solving skills.
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office, Google Apps and related business collaboration and communication tools.
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Resides on the region of application
Send your CV and application cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline : 12 April 2022